Proper Set Up
1. Assemble the trap by simply attaching the two halves of the trap together using the clip supplied with the trap.
2. Take a bamboo pole or ordinary garden stake and push it into the ground near the plants you want to protect.
3. Set the height of the pole so the mid-point of the trap is level with the vegetation
4. As plants grow, the stake should be made taller, to catch the optimal number of grasshoppers. We do this when we are out picking or watering.
5. Multiple traps can be used around the garden and moved easily to plants being targeted by grasshoppers